1. USER INFORMATION
DISPROMEDIA, S.L., from now on RESPONSIBLE, is responsible for the processing of the User's personal data and informs you that these data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of the regulations in force on personal data protection, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (GDPR) on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, and therefore provides you with the following information on the processing:
1.1 DATA PROTECTION CONTACT DETAILS
C/ ALONSO MARTÍNEZ, 9
25300 - TÀRREGA (LLEIDA-SPAIN)
2. LEGAL BASIS AND PURPOSE OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
2.1. End of processing: maintaining a business relationship with the User.
2.2. The operations foreseen to carry out the treatment are:
- Forwarding of commercial advertising communications, provided that prior authorisation has been given, by email, fax, SMS, MMS, Push Notifications, communities/social networks or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, which makes it possible to carry out commercial communications. These communications will be made by the RESPONSIBLE PARTNER and related to its products and services, or to its collaborators or suppliers with whom it has reached a promotional agreement. In this case, third parties will never have access to the personal data.
- To carry out statistical studies.
- To process orders, requests, purchases, requests, proposals, budgets, advice, audits or any other type of request made by the user through any of the forms of contact made available to them.
- Send the newsletter of the website.
- Delivery and development of our products and services (to offer the user a more relevant content better experience with our products and services).
- Fulfilment of the company's contractual obligations.
- Analyzing and profiling the customer or other data subject, electronic direct marketing, targeting marketing within the company's networks and other parties.
- We use profiles to identify the personal profiles of data subjects, online behavior, age and consumer habits. We use this information to target marketing and develop services.
2.3. LOG FILES
As with most websites, the LIABILITY MANAGER collects certain information automatically and stores it in log files. This information includes internet protocol addresses, browser, upload, internet service provider, login and log pages, operating system, date/time stamp logs and clickstream data.
Occasionally, for various reasons, we may temporarily connect personal data to information collected in system/platform log files, as necessary, to improve site security and service to individual users.
In most cases, this information, collected in the log files, is only used for tracking and detecting errors, improving security, administering the proper functioning of the platform/website or tracking the use of various functions within the web site.
2.4. Data retention criteria: data shall be retained for as long as there is a mutual interest in maintaining the purpose of the processing and when it is no longer necessary for that purpose, data shall be deleted with appropriate security measures to ensure either pseudonymisation of the data or total destruction of the data.
3. RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal data will not be communicated to third parties, unless legally required to do so. The LIABILITY MANAGER informs and expressly guarantees users that their personal data will not be transferred to third parties under any circumstances, and that whenever any type of transfer of personal data is made, the express, informed and unequivocal consent of the Users will be requested beforehand.
3.1. RECIPIENTS OF ANONYMOUS DATA / PSEUDONYMOUS PROFILES
We use systems and technologies to obtain pseudonymous or anonymous user profiles. These data cannot identify a specific user.
You can opt out of the creation of a user profile, the storage of data by Hotjar about your use of our site and the use of Hotjar's tracking cookies on other websites by following this opt-out link.
4. RIGHTS OF THE USER:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data and to limit or oppose its processing.
- Right to file a complaint with the designated control authority (Data Protection Agency - www.agpd.es) if you consider that the processing is not in accordance with the regulations in force.
Contact details to exercise your rights:
5. MANDATORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
The Users, by marking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields, marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or presented in download forms, expressly accept, freely and unequivocally, that their data are necessary to meet their request, by the provider, being voluntary the inclusion of data in the remaining fields.
The User guarantees that the personal data provided to the RESPONSIBLE are true and is responsible for communicating any changes to them.
All data requested through the website are mandatory, as they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the User. In case all the data are not provided, it is not guaranteed that the information and services provided will be completely adjusted to your needs.
6. SECURITY MEASURES
That in accordance with the provisions of the regulations in force on the protection of personal data, the person responsible is complying with all the provisions of the GDPR regulations for the processing of personal data for which he is responsible, and clearly with the principles described in article 5 of the GDPR, by which they are processed in a lawful, loyal and transparent manner in relation to the person concerned and appropriate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
The RESPONSIBLE party guarantees that it has implemented appropriate technical and organisational policies to apply the security measures established by the GDPR in order to protect the rights and freedoms of the Users and has communicated to them the appropriate information so that they can exercise them.
Please review these privacy principles from time to time to ensure that you are aware of any changes.