Why are they important?
The website is accessible without the need for cookies to be activated, although its deactivation may prevent its correct operation. From a technical point of view, cookies allow websites to work more quickly and adapted to the preferences of users, such as storing the language, the currency of the country or detecting the access device.
They establish levels of protection and security that prevent or hinder cyberattacks against the website or its users.
They allow media managers to know statistical data collected to improve the quality and experience of their services.
They serve to optimize the advertising we show users, offering the one that best suits their interests.
The user can configure their browser to reject all cookies by default or to receive an on-screen notification of the receipt of each cookie and decide whether or not to install them on their hard drive.
This acceptance may be revoked through the content and privacy configuration options available therein. The Owner recommends its users to consult the help of their browser or access the help web pages of the main browsers: Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari, Chrome.
If you want more information about how to revoke the consent given or about the procedure to disable cookies, as well as ask any questions about the Cookies Policy, you can contact the owner through the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org indicating "Cookies Policy" in the subject.
Types of Cookies used on the Web
The user browsing the Web may find cookies inserted directly by the owner, or cookies inserted by entities other than the owner, as detailed in the following sections:
- Session cookies expire when the user leaves the page or closes the browser, that is, they are active for the duration of the visit to the website and therefore are deleted from our computer when leaving it.
- Permanent cookies expire when the purpose for which they serve is fulfilled or when they are manually deleted, they have a deletion date and are normally used in the online purchase process, personalizations or in the registry, so that you do not have to constantly enter a password.
- Own cookies are those cookies that are sent to the user's computer and are exclusively managed by us for the best operation of the Website. The information we collect is used to improve the quality of our service and your user experience.
- Third-party cookies, when the user interacts with the content of our website, third-party cookies can also be set (for example, when pressing buttons on social networks or watching videos hosted on another website), which are those set by a domain other than our Website. We cannot access the data stored in the cookies of other websites when you browse the aforementioned websites.
- You can get more information about the Firefox browser from here:
- You can get more information about the Chrome browser from here:
- You can get more information about the Explorer browser from here:
- You can get more information about the Safari browser from here:
- You can get more information about the Opera browser from here:
USE THE FOLLOWING LINK TO CONFIGURE AND REVIEW OUR COOKIES